Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 independent Canadian bookstores.
The opinions and recommendations are impartial and the products are selected independently. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on this page.
Content of the article
1. Jingle Bells, by Nick Butterworth.
2. Deserter: Junji Ito Stories Collection, by Junji Ito.
3. The power of pleasure: how to feel alive again, by Catherine Price.
4. Men of fortune: a novel, by Nadifa Mohamed.
5. Bread book: ideas and innovations for the future of cereals, flour and fermentation, by Chad Robertson and Jennifer Latham.
6. Just roll with this, by Lee Durfey-Lavoie.
7. Charlotte and the Nutcracker: The true story of a girl who made ballet history, by Charlotte Nebres and Alea Marley.
8. Dinners in the skinnytaste air fryer, by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones.
9. The magnificent book of dragons, by Stella Caldwell and Gonzalo Kenny.
10. Lift the flap Questions and answers: how does it work ?, by Katie Daynes .
1. The Murders of Apollo: a novel, through Chris Hadfield.
Content of the article
2. What a strange paradise: a novel, by Omar El Akkad.
3. Cloud Cuckoo Land: a novel, by Anthony Doerr.
4. Night of combat, by Miriam Toews.
5. Go tell the bees that I’m gone: a novel, by Diana Gabaldon.
6. The Lincoln Highway: a novel, by Amor Towles.
7. Silverview: a novel, by John Le CarrÃ©.
8. The famous Vinyl CafÃ©, by Stuart McLean.
9. Foreigners: a novel, by Katherena Vermette .
10. Beautiful people, where are you, by Sally Rooney.
1. Atlas of the heart, by Brene Brown.
2. Talking to Canadians: A Brief, by Rick Mercer.
3. The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
4. Taste: My life through food, by Stanley Tucci.
5. The storyteller: Tales of life and music, by Dave Grohl.
6. Indian In the Cabinet: Speaking the Truth to Power, by Jody Wilson-Raybould.
7. Off the Record, by Peter Mansbridge.
8. Permanent astonishment: a dissertation, by Tomson Highway.
9. Richard Wagamese selected: what comes from the mind, by Richard Wagamese.
10. A Snackery Carnival: Agendas 2003-2020, by David Sedaris.
– Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 independent Canadian bookstores.